Accessible Bathing Solutions for Everyone
We are passionate about delivering the best safe bathing solutions for all of our customers, ranging from residential renovations to new commercial builds. Our safe bathing specialists are happy to answer any questions you may have and suggest the perfect solution to meet your specific needs.
We offer quick production and delivery lead times and can complete turnkey installations within the BC Lower Mainland. We offer no-commitment home assessments that are scheduled at your convenience.
- Seniors who are still capable of living at home independently but need a few adaptations done to their bathrooms in order to prevent slips and falls, such as a tub-to-shower conversion, low-step shower, or a walk-in bathtub;
- Concerned children who are seeking accessible bathing solutions for their aging parents. We know that timing is crucial to provide important information and realistic suggestions, especially when a parent is either being released from the hospital, or if a fall has recently occurred;
- People with disabilities and mobility issues who need special equipment to bathe more safely, easily, and independently.
- Independent and assisted living communities, retirement homes, hospices and acute care hospitals;
- Architects and construction companies designing and building new construction or renovation of independent living and retirement homes.
Health Professional Clients
- Occupational and physical therapists assessing and providing barrier-free bathing solutions during home care assessments.
- Contractors and plumbers searching for commercial-quality handicap showers and walk-in tubs. A wide array of ADA compliant and barrier-free showers can be delivered in a timely manner directly to their project sites;
- Interior designers who are looking for eye-appealing accessible bathing units and accessories. Not only do we offer customers the option of adding color or accent tiling to a shower order, but we also have a variety of higher end bathroom accessories that offer sleek designs as well as functionality, including a selection of showers with recessed inlays to add real tile.
Recipients of Grant Programs
- The Rebate for Accessible Home Adaptations (RAHA) program provides financial assistance for home modifications to help eligible low-income seniors and people with disabilities gain better or improve accessibility in the comforts of their own homes.
- We also do installations for beneficiaries of Veteran Affairs Canada.
Give Us a Call Today
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (Pacific Time).
A Customer Service Representative Will Be Happy to Help You
We are delighted to provide any product information you may require. You can speak directly to a representative by calling +1.855.566.6722 or +1.604.733.2656 or Contact Us.